Full Paper Submission
1. Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere will be considered. Incomplete or published papers will not be accepted.
2. Submitted papers should be written in English Only, with a minimum length limit of 5 printed pages, including all the figures, references, and appendices.
3. Submitted papers should be clear and legible, including all the figures, tables, equations in a standard way.
4. There is an additional charge for the paper exceed 6 pages.
5. All the submitted papers should be in MS Word file and an identical PDF file.
Template: Write your paper using the Template here (Review Submission Format). Follow the embedded instructions to apply the paragraph styles to your various text elements. The text is in single-column format at this stage and no additional formatting is required at this point.
If the full paper template link is not available, please download it at: https://pan.baidu.com/s/16benR_26L_iF1IP8Tc7J3w 提取码: xr7g
Since your abstracts will be included in
Conference Abstract Proceedings for attendee references during meeting, please
kindly download the Abstract Template here and format your abstracts according to
the template before submission.
Abstract/Full Paper Submission should be submitted through Conference Paper Submission
Conflicts of Interest
All papers must provide Disclosure Statements, identifying potential conflicts of interest. If nothing to disclose, authors are obligated to submit a statement explicity. A brief summary of potential conflict-of-interest should appear in Acknowledgement.